- Intelligent TV processing technology powered by 4K HDR Processor X1™ that delivers picture quality full of rich colors and detailed contrast.
- Reproduces over a billion accurate colors resulting in picture quality that is natural and precise, enhanced by TRILUMINOS™ PRO.
- Google TV™ with Google Assistant organizes your content all in one place.1 Stream from your Apple device with AirPlay 2 support.9
- Experience immersive cinematic content with support for Dolby Vision & Atmos.14
- Enhance your gaming experience with exclusive features for the PlayStation® 5.
- Get the advantage in high-performance gaming with 4K/120,4 VRR,6 ALLM as specified in HDMI 2.1.
- See blur-free picture quality in fast-moving sports and movies with native 120Hz refresh rate and Motionflow XR™ technology.
- Bring back lost texture and detail and see your content upscaled to near-4K resolution with 4K X-Reality™ PRO.7
- Your eyes naturally focus on the immersive big picture with a flush surface narrow bezel design.15
- With the optional BRAVIA CAM, video chat with friends and family and use Gesture Control for uninterrupted control without a remote.10
- Enjoy your favorite content with rich colors and detailed contrast
The 4K HDR Processor X1™ powers the X85K TV to deliver a picture that is full of rich colors and detailed contrast. The processor is complimented by a multitude of advanced features, such as TRILUMINOS™ PRO providing a wider spectrum of color, Motionflow XR™ for smooth and clear action, and 4K X-Reality PRO™ which enhances anything you watch to near-4K quality. Enjoy your favorite content just as the creators intended, powered by the 4K HDR Processor X1™.
- Advanced color and gradation
By widening the color spectrum, TRILUMINOS™ PRO, powered by the 4K HDR Processor X1™, reproduces more colors than a conventional television. It analyzes and processes data in every image to make colors even more natural and precise, so picture quality is closer than ever to real life. See exactly what the creator intended with the advanced color and gradation of TRILUMINOS™ PRO.
- The entertainment you love. With help from Google
See 700,000+ movies and TV episodes, plus live TV, all in one place. Google TV™ brings your favorite content from across your apps and subscriptions and organizes them just for you. Searching is easy – just ask Google. Press the Google Assistant button on your remote and try saying “find action movies” to search across your favorite apps.1
- Exclusive features for the PlayStation® 5
Take your gaming to the next level and feel the action all around you with detailed, responsive gameplay. See the advantage in high-performance games and near-instant on-screen action with dedicated Game Mode. Only Sony TVs have exclusive features for the PS5® console. With Auto HDR Tone Mapping HDR settings of the PS5 console are automatically adjusted to your TV for detailed, high-contrast scenes.2 And with Auto Genre Switch picture quality modes automatically switch between Game Mode when gaming and Standard Mode when watching movies for optimal picture settings.3
- Level-up your gaming with features specified in HDMI 2.1
With features such as 4K/120, VRR, and ALLM as specified in HDMI 2.1, Sony TVs deliver a thrilling gaming experience. With 4K/120 you get up to 120fps on compatible games4 and input lag as low as 8.5ms5, giving you the advantage in high-intensity gaming. Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) allows the TV to dynamically adjust the displays refresh rate to match the variable frame rates of the gaming device to avoid stuttering delays and screen tearing enabling smoother gameplay.6 And Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) allows your TV to recognize when a gaming console is connected and can automatically switch to low latency mode ensuring smoother, more responsive gameplay.
- Smooth and clear, even in fast scenes
TV that keeps up with real life. The native 120hz refresh rate panel, and enhanced by Motionflow™ XR technology, keeps movement smooth and clear, allowing fast moving action sequences in sports and movies to be seen with lifelike clarity.
- Upscale everything you watch
See glorious 4K picture quality, rich with real-world detail and texture, powered by our 4K HDR Processor X1. Even content filmed in Full HD are upscaled close to 4K resolution by 4K X-Reality™ PRO using a unique 4K reference database.7
- A little help on the big screen
Your TV is now more helpful than ever. Use your voice to find movies, stream apps, play music, and control the TV. Ask Google to find a specific title, search by genre, or get personalized recommendations on what to watch by saying, “what should I watch?” Even get answers on screen, control smart home devices, see security cameras, and more. Press the Google Assistant button on the remote to get started.1
- All your favorite streaming apps in one place
Sony TVs with Google TV give you access to all your favorite streaming apps in one place, including Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, the Apple TV app, HBO Max, Peacock, and many more. Get access to all your favorite movies and TV shows in a simple, easy-to-navigate interface and use Google Assistant to quickly find new content to watch.1
- Family-friendly smart TV
Discover a fun collection of movies and shows for the whole family. Create a Kids Profile that helps you guide children to age-appropriate content on streaming apps so they’re not watching something they shouldn’t be. Pick from a selection of playful avatars and themes, set parental controls to restrict what streaming services are shown, limit watching time, and even set bedtimes.1,8
- Works with AirPlay 2
With Apple AirPlay 2, you can share pictures, video, or audio to your television right from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Watch movies and shows from your favorite apps and the Apple TV app, or even Safari. Share your photos with everyone in the room.9
- Discover new ways to enjoy TV with BRAVIA CAM
Connect BRAVIA CAM, sold separately, for an array of new TV experiences. BRAVIA CAM can enable Auto Power Saving Mode when it doesn’t detect anybody in front of the TV – automatically darkening the screen and saving power consumption. Have fun with your TV and enjoy video chat with friends and family on the big screen. And gesture control enables you to change channels, adjust volume, and more using simple gestures, no remote required.10
- Sony TVs are designed with the environment in mind
Sony TVs are engineered to deliver stunning designs with the environment in mind. Sony TVs use recycled plastics in the rear covers, the largest TV part by surface area.12 We’ve optimized our packaging to achieve approximately 35% reduction of plastic volume, and decreased packaging size by about 15% and weight by about 10%, increasing the number of units that can be shipped at a time.13 And we’ve carefully considered the information printed on the packaging to reduce ink usage by up to 90%.
- 2 Software updates on both PlayStation®5 console and TV available by automatic update or user-initiated update. To activate Auto HDR Tone Mapping, must enable feature when pairing TV and PS5 for the first time; or will need to disconnect TV and PS5, perform factory reset and enable the feature during initial setup. Feature is supported only when PS5 and TV are directly connected. Applicable models: All BRAVIA XR models, X85K, X85J, X80K, X80J, X900H.
- 3 Software updates on both PlayStation®5 console and TV available by automatic update or user-initiated update. This function works when Auto Picture Mode on the TV is set to ON and is supported only when PS5 and TV are directly connected. Applicable models: All BRAVIA XR models, X85K, X85J, X80K, X80J, X900H.
- 4 4K: 3,840 x 2,160 pixels. Game title supporting 4K/120fps required.
- 5 Input lag time measured via 4K/120fps game HDMI input, may differ by real-time usage environment or specific conditions. Game title supporting 4K/120fps required.
- 6 VRR will be available via a future firmware update.
- 7 4K: 3,840 x 2,160 pixels. Upscaled, simulated and enhanced 4K images will vary based on source content.
- 8 This feature is for users of streaming apps. TV broadcasts cannot be accessed when using Kids Profile. Some TV functions may not be available while using Kids Profile, such as changing settings or inputs.
- 9 This Sony TV is compatible with AirPlay 2 and HomeKit. iOS 12.2 or later or macOS 10.14.4 or later is required. Apple ID account required. Subscriptions may be required to access certain content.
- 10 Other than video chat, other BRAVIA CAM features available via future firmware update.
- 11 SU-WL855 wall-mount bracket is available for select Sony OLED and LED models. See compatible TV models here: https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/articles/00197971. TV and wall mount system sold separately. Hardware included with wall-mount bracket.
- 12 The recycle rate refers to flame-retardant materials. The recyclable material used on the TV may differ depending on size.
- 13 Compared to FY18 models. The ratio may vary by model.
- 14 Dolby Vision content compatible with streaming services or compatible content device connected via HDMI input (sold separately).
- 15 Actual look may differ depending on TV size and type of cables used.