With two 5.25″ Cerametallic woofers and a 1” Titanium Dome Tweeter mated to a composite coated Hybrid Cross Section Tractrix® horn, the PRO-250RPW LCR brings dynamic, powerful, detailed Reference Premiere sound to your home theater system.
- True Reference Premiere Acoustics
Using the same acoustic components and horn material as the highly acclaimed Reference Premiere box speaker line, the Professional Reference Premiere Architectural series perfectly combines the aesthetics of an architectural speaker with the pure performance and dynamic voicing of the Reference Premiere series. With two 5.25” Cerametallic woofers and a 1” Titanium Dome tweeter mated to a composite coated Hybrid Cross Section Tractrix® horn, the Pro-250RPW LCR brings dynamic, powerful, detailed Reference Premiere sound to your home theater system.
- Securefit™ Installation System
The exclusive modular installation system allows for the dog legs to be engaged by hand to a preset clamping force, eliminating the possibility of overtorquing, which can lead to breaking the dog leg or cracking the drywall. The speaker module is then screwed to the bezel (using machine screws instead of traditional drywall screws) for a more robust, acoustically stable installation than the competition.
- All New, Bezel-Free Magnetic Grille
A completely redesigned powercoated magnetic steel grille eliminates the bezel for seamless, pristine integration into the living space.
- PVC Paint Shield Included
Also included is a magnetic PVC paint shield that can be used to cover the speaker module to protect it from paint or construction dust during renovations or remodels.
- Dual 5.25″ Cerametallic Woofers
- 1″ Titanium Dome Tweeter mated to a composite coated Hybrid Cross Section Tractrix® Horn
- Exclusive, modular SecureFit™ Installation System
- Paintable, magnetic grille included
- Frequency Range: 46Hz – 23kHz +/- 3dB
- High Frequency Driver:1″ (2.54cm) Titanium Dome Tweeter mated to a composite coated Hybrid Cross Section Tractrix® Horn
- Low Frequency Driver: Dual 5.25″ (13.34cm) Cerametallic Woofers
- Sensitivity: 94 dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Coverage Angle: 90° x 90°
- Power Handling: 75W RMS / 300W Peak
- Impedance: 8 Ohm Compatible
- Enclosure Type: ABS/Infinite Baffle
- Finish: Black Baffle/Frame, White Paintable Grille
- Included: Grille, Paint Shield
- Installation Kit: IK-502-W (Sold Separately)
- Built From: 2017
- Product: 7.5″ W x 17.4″ H x 3.8″D
- Mounting Depth: 3.78″
- Cutout: 16.5″ H X 6.5″ W
- Unit: 6.5 lbs
- Shipping: 7.5 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Klipsch Group, Inc. warrants to the original retail purchaser that this product will be free from defective materials and workmanship for five (5) years from the date of purchase, subject to the limitations below. This warranty period is not extended if we repair or replace the product. Except as limited below, if this product proves defective in either material or workmanship, KGI, at its option, will (a) repair the product, or (b) replace the product, at no charge for parts or labor. If the product model is no longer available and cannot be repaired effectively or replaced with an identical model, KGI at its sole option may replace the unit with a current model of equal or greater value. In some cases, modification to the mounting surface may be required where a new model is substituted. KGI assumes no responsibility or liability for such modification. To obtain a repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty, you must return the product to the dealer from which it was purchased with your original receipt.
- This limited warranty does not cover failure of the product arising, in whole or in part, from improper installation, storage, transportation, misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, mishandling, unauthorized repair, modification, or wear from ordinary use or environmental deterioration.
- This limited warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, including paint damage, or consequential damage to other components or premises which may result for any reason from the failure of the product.
- This limited warranty is null and void for products not used in accordance with KGI’s instructions.
- This limited warranty is null and void for products with altered or missing serial numbers and for products not purchased from Klipsch Group, Inc. or an authorized dealer
- This limited warranty terminates if the original retail purchaser sells or otherwise transfers this product.
- This limited warranty is null and void for defects or damage caused by installation or repair performed by any person or entity other than a Klipsch authorized installer or dealer.