- A Little Heresy Is Good For The Soul
Because of its size, the Heresy offers the greatest degree of placement flexibility in the Heritage series. First introduced in 1957, this three-way horn-loaded loudspeaker is still able to deliver the awe-inspiring Klipsch sound that our fans around the world know and love
- Designed And Made In The USA Using Domestic And Imported Components
The Klipsch Heresy IV speaker is a testament to the quality that Klipsch demands from each and every one of its audio products. Remember great sound? We do, too. The Klipsch Heresy enclosure is made in the USA, by proud craftsmen in Hope, Arkansas, just like Paul W. Klipsch (PWK) intended
- Compact, Three-Way Loudspeaker
The Heresy was originally introduced in 1957 with a compact three-way design utilizing a 12” woofer and horn-loaded midrange and tweeter. In 2006, the Heresy III was upgraded with a more powerful woofer and a bi-wire network as well as midrange and tweeter compression drivers, and features a titanium diaphragm for smooth and accurate definition
The Heresy IV incorporates an all new K-702 midrange compression driver, featuring a polyimide diaphragm for exceptional detail and dynamics. The K-702 midrange is mated to the K-704 Tractrix® horn, providing you with a wide coverage pattern and smooth response throughout the listening area. The K-107-TI titanium diaphragm high frequency driver features an all new wide dispersion phase plug, providing exceptionally even high frequency dispersion throughout the listening area, making for a wider, more accurate sweet spot
The Heresy IV has been completely revoiced from its predecessor, utilizing premium componentry in an all new high-fidelity network — minimizing electrical degradation throughout the circuitry — for truer to life sound with best in class efficiency and power handling. The new network draws from the classic three-way steep slope design of the legendary Klipschorn, La Scala and Cornwall speakers
- Tractrix® Ports
For the first time in its long legacy, the Heresy now features a rear port – improving low frequency extension by almost 10Hz, for room filling bass. Utilizing Tractrix geometry, the all new Heresy IV ports allow for the most efficient, fastest air transfer in their class, which reduces port noise for punchier low frequencies. Klipsch Tractrix ports have custom designed inner flares that help reduce air turbulence entering the port. Less turbulent air helps reduce port noise for cleaner, more powerful bass
- Bi-Amp Input Panel And Binding Posts
The Heresy’s premium, aluminum input panel accommodates large, high-quality speaker cables. Strong, versatile and quality binding posts provide the capability for bi-wiring or bi-amping. The quality continues with Audioquest Type 4 with Star-Quad Geometry internal wiring featuring carbon-loaded insulation, nitrogen-injected PE and solid long-grain copper conductors ensuring the purest signal transfer from input cup to crossover network to drivers
- High Efficiency
Nothing in the industry sounds as big or is as efficient as the Heresy, given its relatively compact size. This model offers the greatest degree of placement flexibility of the Heritage series. The bonus slant riser base can be removed for cabinet installations
- Matched Pairs
Every pair of Heritage series loudspeakers is grain-matched, using wood veneer panels that come from the same timber. Each cabinet is carefully matched so that each speaker in the pair is practically indistinguishable from the other. The speakers move seamlessly together through the factory, and each finished product is inspected and labeled with sequential serial numbers, ensuring that your Heritage series speakers leave the factory as a meticulously crafted set
- Book-Matched Wood Veneer
Klipsch only uses book-matched wood veneers for the Heritage series. The veneer leaves are kept in order as they are delicately sliced from the timber and precisely arranged to provide a mirror image at the splice joint — like turning the pages of a book. This gives each speaker an aesthetically appealing and consistent appearance that is treasured more than any other cut of wood veneer
- Built To Last
While each and every component of the Heresy IV is built to last. Klipsch has always recognized the unique and critical role of a loudspeaker’s cabinet in the sound reproduction process. From the craftsmen in Hope, AR to the engineers in Indianapolis, IN, Klipsch has always put an extraordinary emphasis on cabinet design. The Heresy enclosure is assembled using only the highest-grade adhesives and fasteners. The riser base can be removed for cabinet installation or placement on optional stands
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Klipsch Group, Inc. warrants to the original retail purchaser that this product will be free from defective materials and workmanship for five (5) years from the date of purchase, subject to the limitations below. This warranty period is not extended if we repair or replace the product. Except as limited below, if this product proves defective in either material or workmanship, KGI, at its option, will (a) repair the product, or (b) replace the product, at no charge for parts or labor. If the product model is no longer available and cannot be repaired effectively or replaced with an identical model, KGI at its sole option may replace the unit with a current model of equal or greater value. In some cases, modification to the mounting surface may be required where a new model is substituted. KGI assumes no responsibility or liability for such modification. To obtain a repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty, you must return the product to the dealer from which it was purchased with your original receipt.
- This limited warranty does not cover failure of the product arising, in whole or in part, from improper installation, storage, transportation, misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, mishandling, unauthorized repair, modification, or wear from ordinary use or environmental deterioration.
- This limited warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, including paint damage, or consequential damage to other components or premises which may result for any reason from the failure of the product.
- This limited warranty is null and void for products not used in accordance with KGI’s instructions.
- This limited warranty is null and void for products with altered or missing serial numbers and for products not purchased from Klipsch Group, Inc. or an authorized dealer.
- This limited warranty terminates if the original retail purchaser sells or otherwise transfers this product.
- This limited warranty is null and void for defects or damage caused by installation or repair performed by any person or entity other than a Klipsch authorized installer or dealer.